For Clients Only
Click on these links to take the career tests you were instructed to take.
The MBTI® Personality Test
The MBTI® personality test is the most widely used inventory in the world. It provides an accurate picture of a person’s personality type by determining preferences on four dichotomies:
- Extraversion/Introversion:Describes where people prefer to focus their attention and get their energy from the outer world of people and activity or their inner world of ideas and experiences
- Sensing/Intuition: Describes how people prefer to take in information, focused on what is real and actual or on patterns and meanings in data
- Thinking/Feeling: Describes how people prefer to make decisions based on logical analysis or guided by concern for their impact on others
- Judging/Perceiving: Describes how people prefer to deal with the outer world in a planned orderly way, or in a flexible spontaneous way
Combinations of these preferences result in 16 distinct personality types. Knowledge of your type can help you understand your way of communicating and interacting with others. The MBTI® Step II (Form Q) instrument, drills down and details 20 facets of the preferences for more in-depth personality type understanding. This is an excellent career development tool since it discusses how you communicate, make decisions, manage change and manage conflict. This is an effective for individual assessment, leadership development workshops and executive coaching.
Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile®.
While IQ remains pretty much fixed from birth, EQ (or S+EI) can be learned.
We use the most comprehensive S+EI assessment instrument on the market today, the Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile®. This gives us immediate insights into our client’s strengths and potential development needs when it comes to social and emotional intelligence, allowing us to target the most important areas for development first.
Once we have identified strengths and development opportunities in S+EI, we work with our clients to create a development plan for strengthening their social and emotional intelligence. Over the course of several sessions (and a complete S+EI coaching program can run six months or more), we provide our clients with worksheets, tip sheets and all the tools they need to accelerate their own self-awareness, their awareness of others (and their potential impact on others), as well as the tools they need to manage their social and emotional and behavioral responses in challenging situations.
In addition, throughout the coaching program, we work with our clients on key relationship management skills such as powerful influencing skills, communication, visionary leadership, conflict management, teamwork and collaboration, and building trust (among others).
This comprehensive coaching program is guaranteed to quickly enhance our clients’ awareness of themselves and others, and better manage themselves and their relationships with others.
Strong Interest Inventory®Career Test
The Strong Interest Inventory® instrument is a solid, dependable career planning tool. The Strong measures your interests in a broad range of occupations, work activities, leisure activities, and school subjects.
Who can benefit from using the Strong Interest Inventory® Career Test?
The Strong is an essential resource for any person who cares about identifying and developing a rewarding career, including:
- People considering a career change,including mid-life career changers, or those who want to identify career paths that would provide them with more satisfaction
- Employees seeking more satisfying work within or outside of an organization
- Students exploring career options
- Organizations seeking to retain star performers and key staff
Its validity and reliability far exceed those of any other interest inventory:
- Sample size is 13 times larger than that of other career planning inventories
- Sample base represents a wide range of educational, ethnic, and socioeconomic levels
- Instrument includes results on the six Holland Themes, 25 basic interests, 10 contemporary occupations, and four personal styles
We use this tool to help you plan each step along your career path so you can be successful with a career that matches your interests.
The 16PF Questionnaire is used in a variety of settings, including employment selection, placement, and development, and executive and career coaching. This instrument be helps us as we evaluate suitable jobs and careers, as well as current job performance. It is an excellent career development tool as it identifies and predicts specific behaviors. Dr. Raymond Cattell developed the 16PF® Questionnaire to measure the range of normal personality. Cattell identified sixteen primary personality traits that describe normal, adult personality. He further factor analyzed these primary scales to develop five global factors (often called Big Five personality traits). The global factors describe the primary personality traits at a broader level. 16PF is a registered trademark of the Institute for Personality and Ability Testing, Inc.
The CPI 260
Building on the exceptional 50-year history, validity, and reliability of the California Psychological Inventory(CPI) instrument, the CPI 260 assessment opens a new window into people’s strengths and opportunities for development, offering a vibrant portrait of the individual as seen through the eyes of others. Ideal for one-on-one executive coaching, small group training, or any performance improvement initiative, this powerful, business-focused assessment transforms the venerable CPI instrument into one of today’s most popular leadership development and management training tools. Its 260 carefully selected items measure more than two dozen scales in five areas and suggest targets for further development in interpersonal behavior, social and personal values, cognitive needs and performance, and personal and work-related characteristics.