“Reinvent Your Career”
Why Career Coaching?
Traditional thinking dictates that if people work hard they will be rewarded with challenging work, fancier job titles, and higher salaries. But the nature of business, work, and jobs has changed as organizations in many industries struggle to remain competitive. No longer can you expect the company you work for to take care of you. You must be proactive if you are to be successful. Career coaching can also help you focus on results.
If you feel “blocked” or “stuck”, working with us will save you valuable time and money. We can “jump start” the process and provide you with the objective career advice and support you need to make the changes you want as quickly as possible. The skills you learn from working with us you will use the rest of your life as you continue to develop your career.
Does your work reflect who you are, and showcase your strengths and values?
Do you feel burned out?
Are you unfocused?
Do you want to improve your job performance?
Do you need help to develop better management and leadership skills?
Do you know what you want to do, but you don’t know how to get there?
Do you wonder if there is a better or a different way that you can live your life?
We begin each coaching relationship with a thorough interview to gain insights about your background, including education and work history. We then administer targeted Personality and Career Tests to identify personality style, strengths and interests. We also administer various exercises and recommend readings. Based on that feedback, we work with the client to develop a customized career development plan, and then coach the client through the plan.
- Define your interests and aptitudes
- Identify your personality style – your strengths, preferences and limitations
- Clarify your values, establish priorities and achieve focus
- Evaluate potential career burnout and stress
Create a Career Development Plan
- Clarify the vision and direction for your career and your life, including your preferred life-style
- Identify areas for job performance improvement
- Set career goals and objectives
Implementing an Action Plan
- Create and implement a strategic career plan
- Improve job performance
- Prepare any relevant written material (letters, emails, resumes)
- Network with focus
- Interview with success