D&B Consulting, Inc. provides the individual attention employees need to deal with a career transiton. Often there is some emotional upset suffered from a job loss. We help employees make the transition to a new job as quickly as possible. In addition, the skills they learn from working with us they will use the rest of their lives as they continue to develop their careers.
You can chose from three month, six month or twelve month outplacement career transition programs.
All programs include:
- Initial Meeting: Focused on getting background information from client, discussing client issues regarding the layoff, answering questions and reviewing the program. We set specific goals and objectives.
- Assessment Process: Client takes Personality and Career Assessments to identify strengths, interests and work styles, and completes various exercises to help develop focus, set priorities, and identify options.
- Resume Preparation: We work with the client to help focus, edit and format resumes to meet the objective of the job search.
- Job Search: We help the client develop a customized strategic job search plan, including assistance with how to identify firms and companies that may be interested in the client, contacting recruiters,(although this is the least effective aspect of any job search strategy), developing an effective networking plan, using social media and any other appropriate activities that may help the client secure employment as quickly as possible.
- Interviews: We help prepare the client for interviews.
- Compensation Negotiation: We review employment offer(s), review contracts, and help with the compensation negotiation process.